Lighting Science GoodNight Sleep-promoting LED Light Bulb, 3-pack
- Prepares the Body for Sleep
- Supports Natural Sleep Cycles
- 600 Lumens
- cETL Listed
Did you know that using conventional light bulbs in your bedroom can easily get in the way of a deep, restful sleep? The GoodNight®’s proprietary technology supports the natural sleep cycle and improves the quality and length of sleep.
The GoodNight® bulb can properly prepare you for a restful night when used during the 90 minutes before bedtime. Lighting Science’s patented light technology, originally developed to naturally regulate the circadian rhythms of NASA astronauts, helps support your body's natural production of melatonin, a hormone necessary to trigger sleep, and regulate your circadian rhythm. This enables you to fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and return to sleep sooner, without depending on sleep aid medications. It fits into any lamp that would use an A19 bulb, making installation as easy as ‘changing a light bulb’! The GoodNight® is a great, all-natural way to get a restful night of sleep.
- Soft, gentle glow prepares the body for sleep
- Bright enough to still read by
- Brightness: 600 lumens
- High CRI for excellent visual acuity
- Intentionally lacks blue wavelengths in its spectral output, so will not interfere with your body’s production of melatonin*
- Fits into any standard Edison, medium base lamp
- Actual wattage: 8.5
- Replacement wattage: 40
- Colour temperature (Kelvin): 2175 K (Warm white)
- Colour rendering index (CRI): >90
- Melanopic/Photopic Ratio (M/P): 0.33 +/-0.02
- Low energy consumption
- Low heat emission
- Input voltage: 110-120 V
- Base: E26
- Usage: Indoor, dry locations, dimmable
- ROHS compliant
- cETL / FCC Listed
*Melatonin is a hormone that is needed for sleep and circadian rhythm regulation, and oftentimes, when someone experiences trouble sleeping or insomnia, a lack of natural melatonin production can be the cause.
For Best Results: Turn off any other electrical lighting and electronics. Use the GoodNight® LED lamps for at least one hour before going to bed. Please turn off the GoodNight® lamp before going to sleep, as the best sleep is attained in a cool, dark room.